How to get access to the SteamVR HDK in Steam
- If you have not already, download and install Steam
- Create a Steam ID or login with your existing ID
- Visit https://partner.steamgames.com/ and login with Steam ID
- Follow steps 5 through 8 if the word “Unaffiliated” appears next to the Steamworks Logo. If you are already a steam partner and your company name appears, you may jump to step 9.
- Click the button shown below:
6. Read the Text and then Click Continue:
7. Read all text and enter all company information, then click continue
8. Review the Non-Disclosure agreement and if you accept the terms, check the box to accept, check the box to warrant your identity and click continue:
9. Click the Continue Button inside the SteamVR Tracking Panel:
10. Read the text and click continue to get started:
11. Enter as much detailed information about your project as you can and click continue:
12. Review the SteamVR Tracking License Agreement and if you accept the terms, check the box to accept, check the box to warrant your identity and click continue:
13. You will now see a page confirming that you are a SteamVR Tracking Licensee:
14. Open Steam on a Windows PC and select Library>Software:
15. Congratulations, you now have access to the SteamVR Tracking HDK!